This qualification is aimed at facilitating the learning of those who are working with some autonomy and personal responsibility within a business, and would be expected to perform, to some degree, an adminisrative role.
Candidates could have jobs entitled:
- Office assistant
- Project Management
- Contract negotiation/management
The purpose of this Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration is to provide the learner with the skills, knowledge and understanding required of administration staff across a wide range of industries and types of organisations.
The qualification covers areas such as:
- Principles of administration
- Business document production
- Managing and relaying information
- Developing working relationships
For a full breakdown of the Qualification, please click here