This qualification is suitable for any individual that wishes to gain a deeper understanding of the customer service industry; they do not necessarily have to be in roles where they have direct responsibility for people.
Candidates could have jobs entitled:
- Retail Manager
- Shop Assistant
- Customer Service Agent
- Service Consultant
The purpose of this Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service is to provide the learner with the skills, knowledge and understanding in people who have the scope to bring about permanent improvements in service delivery that benefit customers and the organisation for which they work.
The qualification covers areas such as:
- Organising and delivering customer service
- Understanding the customer service environment
- Resolving customers’ problems
- Managing personal and professional development
- Understanding customers and customer retention
For a full breakdown of this Qualification, please click here.